ASU Mid-South offers a Certificate of Proficiency in Film and Video Production as well as an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in Digital Media Production. The AAS is an occupational degree program that prepares students for entry-level positions in fields such as feature film, graphic design, web design and advertising as well as the recording industry, radio, and Internet-based media firms.
ASU Mid-South’s AAS degree in Digital Media Production provides a comprehensive introduction to the field while helping students develop a skill set that prepares them for employment. The program teaches:
- Advanced cinematography and lighting techniques for film and video
- The entire film production process from pre-production through post-production
- Beginning and advanced graphic design techniques using industry standard Adobe software
- The process of creating and maintaining dynamic web content specific to the needs of industry professionals
- Standard operation of a digital radio station while receiving hands-on experience with ASU Mid-South’s own KWEM radio station
For more information about programs offered at ASU Mid-South or how to register, contact the Admissions Office at 870.733.6728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Potential Careers & Earnings
Editors and Camera Operators | $45,490
Graphic Designers | $43,500
Desktop Publishers | $36,610
Web Developers | $44,860
These salaries are based on information from the Arkansas Department of Workforce Education and salary.com. They reflect earnings for employees with several years of experience.
Students with disabilities verified by a qualified physician are entitled
to reasonable accommodations needed to complete their educational goals while attending ASU Mid-South.
For Gainful Employment information, please visit http://www.asumidsouth.edu/financialaid/gainful-employment/