Test-takers should arrange an appointment to take the test by filling out the form below. Testing will take place in the Testing Center inside the Learning Success Center. Test-takers will need to show a photo ID and proof of payment.
Computers are thoroughly cleaned between each use.
The ACCUPLACER exam is a computer adaptive college placement test used by Arkansas State University Mid-South to evaluate incoming student’s skill levels in reading, writing, and mathematics. These scores can also be used to place students in courses appropriate to their skill levels.
ASU Mid-South accepts ACCUPLACER scores for general admission purposes. High school students may also take the exam to establish eligibility for enrollment in concurrent high school courses.
To improve your Reading score, choose Reading Sample Questions.
To improve your English score, choose Writing Sample Questions.
To improve your Math score, choose Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics Sample Questions.
You can also access the Free ACCUPLACER Web Based App which allows you to create a log-in and access more prep help.
The Testing Center requires payment of the following fees prior to the administration of any exam:
ACCUPLACER Exam – $15.00
Outside Proctored Exam and CLEP test – $25.00
WorkKeys Exam – no charge
- Choose the “Pay with Cash or Check”” option in the form below – then visit the Cashier’s Window in Reynolds Center
- Choose the “Pay Online” option in the form below – then pay through PayPal using a Credit or Debit Card.
Please note: The Accuplacer is untimed. Test takers may take the time they need.
If you need to cancel your exam, please contact the testing center by emailing email@example.com.
- A photo ID.
- Pen or pencil.
- Your payment confirmation.
- You may have a drink with you.
- Your phone will be collected while you test. All other items should be left in the car or at home.