Guidelines for Make-Up/Accommodations Tests
• Testing is a courtesy service of the Learning Success Center for full-time and adjunct faculty. Tests will be given in the Learning Success Center only if the procedure for requesting a test is followed.
• Tests are given between 10 – Noon and 2 – 4, Mondays – Thursdays. Tests can be given outside of those times with 48 hours advance notice. The LSC staff will do our best to accommodate requests outside of this time, but cannot guarantee it.
• Instructors MUST fill out the Internal Testing form below to ensure that the testing center will have a proctor for the exam.
• Testing accommodations for students with disabilities are only allowed for students who have been approved through the Office of Disability Services. Instructors are informed of the students in their classes who have these services. Accommodations are generally approved at the beginning of each semester.
• Please remind students that they must complete their test during the scheduled time in the Learning Success Center.
• The instructor will be notified by email when the test is completed or if the student failed to show.
• Student arrives during scheduled test time with proper identification (current student ID) for testing. LSC testing staff member retrieves test and informs student of testing guidelines: time allowed, notes, calculators, etc. LSC testing staff secures student’s belongings while student is testing.
• Student takes test in quiet, proctored environment.
• Student returns completed test to LSC testing staff who signs, dates, and records time of completed test. An email is sent to notify instructor that the test is completed.