The mission of the Career Services Center is to assist students at ASU Mid-South in maximizing their educational experience by providing access to career planning, programs, presentations, and internship / employment opportunities.
• Identify career options and follow through with career decisions
• Demonstrate an ability to interact appropriately in a professional setting utilizing soft skills
• Develop an effective resume focused on a specific career goal
• Prepare for the interview process using strategies for successful interviewing
• Utilize job search resources
• Acquire technical and professional skills through real-world experience
Employers College Recruiting Reports and Salary Data
College / Campus Recruiting and Salary Data. Because informed business decisions produce better results.
Director Career Services Workforce Technology