Our Greyhound Promise to Crittenden County… A Tuition-free Experience!*
The Greyhound Promise is open to all Crittenden County residents who, since graduating from high school or obtaining their GED, have never attended college. *The scholarship is subject to eligibility and availability of funds.
- Crittenden County resident;
- High school or GED graduate;
- High school GPA of 2.75 or GED score of 550; and
- First-time entering, degree seeking student in an AA or AS degree program.
Greyhound Promise Applicants Must Complete by June 30:
- Complete an ASU Mid-South Application for Admission
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with School Code 015862
- Complete the ASU Mid-South Scholarship Application
If you have any questions about the Greyhound Promise, including scholarship eligibility or requirements, or if you need assistance with completing the applications noted above, please email GreyhoundPromise@asumidsouth.edu.