If you wish to transfer coursework from another institution, just complete a Transcript Evaluation Form and request official transcripts of your academic records be sent to the Registrar’s Office at ASU Mid-South at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASU Mid-South accepts degree-related courses with an earned grade of “C” or above in transfer from other regionally-accredited colleges and universities if the courses are judged to have content and requirements equivalent to those offered by ASU Mid-South. Determinations will be made by the Registrar and faculty teaching in the area for which the transfer is requested. Transfer students may be asked to submit course descriptions in addition to their transcripts.
Turn in the documents listed to the Admissions Office.
- Complete the Online Application at asumidsouth.edu/application-for-admission/
- Email shot records for Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR 1 & MMR 2) to email@example.com
- Request a Transcript Evaluation Form by emailing the Registrar’s Office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request High School/GED Transcript be sent to email@example.com
- Request official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch your email for confirmation from your online application & respond as soon as possible
Complete the FAFSA. Apply for scholarships.
Questions? Email email@example.com
- Complete the FAFSA: FAFSA.gov
- Apply for ASU Mid-South scholarships: asumidsouth.edu/scholarship-application
- If you are an Arkansas resident, apply for Arkansas scholarships by June 1: scholarships.adhe.edu
(ACT, SAT, ACCUPLACER, or ACCUPLACER NextGen scores may be submitted) Placement test scores help ASU Mid-South place you in the appropriate level of classes.
- If you have placement test scores, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to take a placement test, sign up at: asumidsouth.edu/testing-sign-up
- The Accuplacer NextGen exam is a computer college placement test used to evaluate skill levels in reading, writing, and mathematics
- You will need a photo ID on the day of the test
- The Accuplacer NextGen test is untimed and costs $15.00
- The testing fee may be paid in person at the Cashier’s Window in the Reynolds Center or using Paypal online through asumidsouth.edu/testing-sign-up
- Transfer Students: Test scores may not be needed. The Admissions office will contact you if you need test scores, or you may email the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
- Watch your email for contact from our Admissions Office & respond when contacted.
- Someone from the Admissions Office who is trained to help you get started will contact you.
- You will get help with identifying courses to meet your academic goals
- You will find out about your advisor who will meet with you each semester and help you reach those goals
- You will sign up for College Success (CSUR 1101) – a course designed to give you tips and insight into college
- You will get a schedule of classes
- Know when your tuition is due!
- Visit the Cashier’s Window for your tuition balance & due date
- Payment plans can be set up online: asumidsouth.edu/pay-for-college then click Payment Plan
- All new college students should attend New Student Orientation (NSO). Research has shown that those who participate in NSO have more success in reaching their goals.
- Sign up at: asumidsouth.edu/orientation