Are you brand new to Arkansas State University Mid-South and need help applying to college? We are here to help you. Follow these easy enrollment steps. Apply now and if you need help along the way, reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Turn in the documents listed to the Admissions Office.
- Apply Now. Complete the Online Application at asumidsouth.edu/application-for-admission/
- Email shot records for Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR 1 & MMR 2) to email@example.com
- Request High School/GED Transcript be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges be sent to email@example.com
- Watch your email for confirmation from your online application & respond as soon as possible
- Complete the FAFSA: FAFSA.gov
- Apply for ASU Mid-South scholarships: asumidsouth.edu/scholarship-application
- If you are an Arkansas resident, apply for Arkansas scholarships by June 1: scholarships.adhe.edu
(ACT, SAT, ACCUPLACER, or ACCUPLACER NextGen scores may be submitted) Placement test scores help ASU Mid-South place you in the appropriate level of classes.
- If you have placement test scores, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to take a placement test, sign up at: asumidsouth.edu/testing-sign-up
- The Accuplacer NextGen exam, a computer college placement test, measures skill levels in reading, writing, and math.
- You will need a photo ID on the day of the test.
- The untimed Accuplacer NextGen test costs $15.00.
- You can pay the testing fee in person at the Cashier’s Window in the Reynolds Center or use Paypal online through asumidsouth.edu/testing-sign-up
- Transfer Students may not need test scores. The Admissions office will contact you if you need test scores, or you may email the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
- Watch your email for contact from our Admissions Office & respond when contacted.
- Someone from the Admissions Office who is trained to help you get started will contact you.
- Get help with identifying courses to meet your academic goals
- Find out about your advisor who will meet with you each semester and help you reach those goals
- Sign up for College Success (CSUR 1101) – a course designed to give you tips and insight into college
- Get a schedule of classes
- Know when your tuition is due!
- Visit the Cashier’s Window for your tuition balance & due date.
- Payment plans can be set up online: asumidsouth.edu/pay-for-college then click Payment Plan.
- All new college students should attend New Student Orientation (NSO). Research shows that those who participate in NSO have more success in reaching their goals.
- Sign up at: asumidsouth.edu/orientation