• Instruct core curriculum classes
• Record course attendance and grades in Campus Cruiser.
• Conduct instruction in a wide variety of settings and time frames to include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
• Organize and maintain instructional equipment as required.
• Comply with all policies of ASU Mid-South.
Minimum Qualifications: Associate degree in Industrial Technology, Engineering Technology, or related field as well as at least three years of responsible experience as a plant technician with experience in fluid power, industrial drives, electrical circuits, and programmable controls, as well as plant safety and quality control. Consideration will be given to candidates with greater experience and relevant industrial certifications.
Other qualifications include excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills; a working knowledge of Microsoft applications, and evidence of ongoing commitment to professional development. Preference will be given to candidates with prior teaching or industrial training experience.
Required Application Materials:
• a letter of interest specifying the position sought,
• a completed ASU Mid-South application for employment including contact information for three professional references who can attest to the candidate’s qualifications for this position,
• a resume or curriculum vitae, and copies of college transcripts and certifications relevant to the position of interest.
Send completed ASU Mid-South application, cover letter, curriculum vitae or resume and a copy of college transcripts to:
Arkansas State University Mid-South
2000 West Broadway
West Memphis, AR 72301
All employees are required to submit to a pre-employment background check and a driver’s license review.
ASU Mid-South and the Arkansas State University System are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers.