Turn in the documents listed to the Admissions Office.
- Complete the Online Application at asumidsouth.edu/application-for-admission/
- Email shot records for Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR 1 & MMR 2) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request High School/GED Transcript be sent to email@example.com
- Request official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch your email for confirmation from your online application & respond as soon as possible
Complete the FAFSA. Apply for scholarships.
Questions? Email email@example.com
- Complete the FAFSA: FAFSA.gov
- Apply for ASU Mid-South scholarships: asumidsouth.edu/scholarship-application
- If you are an Arkansas resident, apply for Arkansas scholarships by June 1: scholarships.adhe.edu
(ACT, SAT, ACCUPLACER, or ACCUPLACER NextGen scores may be submitted) Placement test scores help ASU Mid-South place you in the appropriate level of classes.
- If you have placement test scores, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to take a placement test, sign up at: asumidsouth.edu/testing-sign-up
- The Accuplacer NextGen exam is a computer college placement test used to evaluate skill levels in reading, writing, and mathematics
- You will need a photo ID on the day of the test
- The Accuplacer NextGen test is untimed and costs $15.00
- The testing fee may be paid in person at the Cashier’s Window in the Reynolds Center or using Paypal online through asumidsouth.edu/testing-sign-up
- Transfer Students: Test scores may not be needed. The Admissions office will contact you if you need test scores, or you may email the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
- Watch your email for contact from our Admissions Office & respond when contacted.
- Someone from the Admissions Office who is trained to help you get started will contact you.
- You will get help with identifying courses to meet your academic goals
- You will find out about your advisor who will meet with you each semester and help you reach those goals
- You will sign up for College Success (CSUR 1101) – a course designed to give you tips and insight into college
- You will get a schedule of classes
- Know when your tuition is due!
- Visit the Cashier’s Window for your tuition balance & due date
- Payment plans can be set up online: asumidsouth.edu/pay-for-college then click Payment Plan
- All new college students should attend New Student Orientation (NSO). Research has shown that those who participate in NSO have more success in reaching their goals.
- Sign up at: asumidsouth.edu/orientation