Based on Fall 2017:
28% of students are full time (taking over 12 hours a semester).
40% of students are part time high school students getting an early start on college.
60% of students are female.
Student to Faculty Ratio-11 to 1
63% of faculty are full time instructors.
Enrollment and Retention
Fall 2017 Total Enrollment as of census (11th) day: 1561
Of the 1,836 students enrolled in the Fall of 2016, 759 (41%) re-enrolled for Fall 2017.
Of the 1,589 students enrolled in the Spring 2017, 797 (50%) re-enrolled for Fall 2017.
Of the 731 students who were degree-seeking in the Fall 2016, 423 (58%) re-enrolled for the Fall 2017.
Of the 624 students who were degree-seeking in the Spring 2017, 268 (43%) re-enrolled for the Fall 2017.
In accordance with federal guidelines, Arkansas State University Mid-South provides the following graduation rate information on first-time, full-time, degree seeking (cohort) students who began in the fall of 2013 and completed degrees or certificates by June 30, 2016:
Full-time Cohort 238
Documented Transfers 18%
Still Enrolled 3%
The group of students being reported to comply with federal student right-to-know regulations made up only 12% of the total Fall 2013 semester enrollment at ASU Mid-South. These rates do not represent the success rates for the other 88% of students who attended in Fall 2013.
For more data, please go to the Reports & Data page.