ASU Mid-South is looking for a part-time worker to help both the maintenance and grounds departments. This could include changing air filters, assisting with maintenance requests, moving furniture, weeding, mulching flower beds, mowing, edging and other work as assigned.
Skills needed include:
- Ability to perform general labor outdoors.
- Knowledge of power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to help perform routine maintenance and minor repairs on motorized vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to help perform routine building maintenance work.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a temporary part-time position, 29 hours a week, $12/hour.
Proposed Start Date: Review of applications will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
To Apply: Please complete an ASU Mid-South application for employment located on our website at www.asumidsouth.edu or click the following link to download the application. https://www.asumidsouth.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Employment_Application.pdf
ASU Mid-South requires a criminal background check as part of the employment process and this position also requires a valid driver’s license.
Please submit completed application to:
Arkansas State University Mid-South
ATTN: Human Resources
2000 West Broadway
West Memphis, AR 72301
870-733-6719 (Fax) or email to HumanResources@asumidsouth.edu.
ASU Mid-South and the Arkansas State University System are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers.