This is a part-time, 10-month position.
The Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach will assist the head coach of the women’s basketball team in all aspects of operating a collegiate basketball program. Preferred qualifications include a Master’s degree, college coaching experience and a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with disadvantaged, minority and/or low income students
- Good organizational, communication, and computer skills
- Experience teaching or working in programs to promote wellness and physical fitness
- Background similar to that of ASU Mid-South students preferred.
Some evening and weekend hours are required. Please note that ASU Mid-South requires a criminal background check as part of the employment process.
Proposed Salary: $5,000 stipend payable over a 10-month contract. Additional duties based on education and experience may allow for additional income opportunities.
Projected Start Date: August 1, 2022
Required Application Materials:
- a letter of interest specifying the position sought,
- a completed ASU Mid-South application for employment including contact information for three professional references who can attest to the candidate’s qualifications,
- a resume or curriculum vitae, and
- copies of college transcripts relevant to the position of interest.
For an application to be considered, all requested materials must be submitted simultaneously either by mail, e-mail, fax or personal delivery to:
Arkansas State University Mid-South
ATTN: Lisa Haggard
2000 West Broadway
West Memphis, AR 72301
ASU Mid-South and the Arkansas State University System are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers.