This is a part-time position without benefits, and reports directly to the Registrar. This position must provide efficient and courteous customer service that supports a professional office environment.
- Responsible for scanning and indexing documents into our imaging software.
- Staff the reception desk and answer Admissions phone as needed.
- Accurately process admissions applications in a timely manner.
- Enter student documents and data into Colleague, our student information system, with accuracy; to ensure the integrity of student academic records.
- Process student identification cards.
- Assist with new student orientation, concurrent student orientations, and registration sessions.
- Assist with graduation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: High School diploma required, Associates Degree preferred. At least one year of experience in an educational setting preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of Colleague, our student information system, preferred. Accurate and timely data entry is essential and must have the ability to multi-task.
Review of Applications: Begins immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Salary: $11.00 per hour.
Application materials must include an ASU Mid-South Employment Application which lists three professional references, a letter of interest in the position, a resume, and a copy of any applicable college transcripts. Please submit all requested materials to:
Arkansas State University Mid-South
ATTN: Lisa Haggard
2000 West Broadway
West Memphis, AR 72301
870-733-6719 (Fax) or email to email@example.com
Incomplete application materials will not be considered. Please note that ASU Mid-South requires a criminal background check as well as a driver’s license report as part of the employment process.
ASU Mid-South and the Arkansas State University System are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers.