General Description: This a full-time, 40 hour per week grant-funded position that includes days and some evening hours at ASU-Mid-South campus and off-site locations that may include out-of-county travel and correctional facilities. The Enrollment Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Adult Education and assists the Adult Education Director by providing enrollment, database and testing support for the program.
- Supports student intake and enrollment
- Conduct and process registrations for incoming students
- Manage duplicate transcript and diploma requests
- Provide reporting to Enrollment team on measurable statistics
- Print and distribute all student submitted documentation to appropriate program staff
- Process new student files and audit existing files periodically
- Administers the center‘s testing services
- Manage the administration of the TABE testing for program enrollment, Post-TABE, GED Ready Test, GED Official, CRC, assessment/placement tests, and other tests as needed.
- Provide faculty with test scores and assists with understanding test scores as requested.
- Collaborates with the Adult Education Disabilities Coordinator and testing agencies to provide students with appropriate testing accommodations.
- Maintains test records, logs, reports, and other documentation
- Trains and oversees testing proctors
- Provides primary support for LACES data entry and reporting:
- Prepare, enter and maintain computerized program data and accountability system for state and federal funding purposes.
- Gather and enter all information that is essential to student information and record keeping, including but not limited to attendance, enrollment and withdrawal records, class schedules, class rosters, discipline, standardized test scores, job placement, post-secondary acceptance, etc.
- Monitors LACES records weekly to ensure instructors are notified in a timely manner when students need post-testing.
- Provides monthly attendance report by location to Adult Education Director
- Documents information when the student passes the Official High School Equivalency Test.
- Communicates regularly with State LACES System Coordinator as needed to verify results and assists the Adult Education Director with reports.
- Assist with evaluating and monitoring programs data.
- Prepare attendance verification for partnering agencies.
- In conjunction with the Lead Career Coach and SNAP E&T Coordinator monitor students post-graduate job placement, military enlistment, and college training enrollment to maintain accurate data system.
- Engages in professional development for job enhancement and growth
- Attends conferences and/or workshops to learn about developing practices and program requirements.
- Attends college advisory and registration meetings and other workshops related to student retention and success.
- Completes the required number of professional hours for program compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms. Must be able to effectively organize and retrieve files and records and operate standard office equipment. Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, telephone, written and oral communication skills. Must have a demonstrated track record of professional dependability and reliability, including punctuality and attention to detail, as well as the ability to work both without supervision and as part of a team. The skills test will be required.
Salary: $29,800 – $32,500; Actual salary will commensurate with education, experience, and credentials.
Required Application Materials:
· A letter of application specifying the position of interest,
· A completed ASU Mid-South application for employment including contact information for three professional references,
· A resume or curriculum vitae, and
- A copy(ies) of all college transcripts.
Please submit all requested materials to Arkansas State University Mid-South, ATTN: Jackie Leech, 2000 West Broadway, West Memphis, AR 72301 by fax, 870-733-6719 or email to email@example.com
ASU Mid-South and the Arkansas State University System are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers.