Part-time, as needed
Qualifications: Formal education equivalent of a high school diploma, Associate’s degree preferred, plus two or more years of experience driving a coach bus.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Driving students to and from college field trips
· Driving athletes to and from basketball games
· Preparing pre- and post-bus inspection and paperwork following each trip
· Maintaining activity logs and submitting reports to school vehicle liaison
· Cleaning the bus cabin following trips (sweeping and/or mopping)
· Refueling the bus after trips
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must possess a valid CDL with passenger endorsement
· Must comply with the Arkansas State Vehicle Safety Program
· Must pass a background check with the State of Arkansas
· Ability to communicate consistently with college personnel
· Ability to be flexible regarding travel plans
· Experience driving athletic teams a plus
· Experience with students a plus
Salary: $15 per hour while driving and $9 per hour while in wait.
Start Date: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until a complete pool of drivers has been selected.
Required Application Materials:
a completed ASU Mid-South application for employment
contact information for three professional references
a current resume, and
a copy of current driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Please send all materials to Jackie Leech at email@example.com.