Qualifications: Formal education equivalent of a high school diploma, Associate’s degree preferred, plus two or more years of experience driving a coach bus.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Driving students to and from college field trips
- Driving athletes to and from basketball games
- Preparing pre- and post-bus inspection and paperwork following each trip
- Maintaining activity logs and submitting reports to school vehicle liaison
- Cleaning the bus cabin following trips (sweeping and/or mopping)
- Refueling the bus after trips
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a valid CDL with passenger endorsement
- Must comply with the Arkansas State Vehicle Safety Program
- Must pass a background check with the State of Arkansas
- Ability to communicate consistently with college personnel
- Ability to be flexible regarding travel plans
- Experience driving athletic teams a plus
- Experience with students a plus
Salary: $17.50 per hour.
Start Date: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until a complete pool of drivers has been selected.
How to Apply: Email cover letter, resume, and employment application to:
Arkansas State University Mid-South
2000 West Broadway
West Memphis, AR 72301
ASU Mid-South and the Arkansas State University System are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers.