This is a full-time, benefits-eligible, grant-funded position. The TRIO EOC Admin Specialist III will perform clerical duties and will be responsible for creating and maintaining program databases. The TRIO EOC Admin Specialist III reports directly to the Director of EOC.
• Supports a professional office environment of efficiency, courtesy and customer service in support of institutional responsiveness to external visitors, students, and co-workers.
• Performs data entry for the TRIO EOC database ensuring accuracy and timeliness of entries in relation to the goals, objectives and activities of the program.
• Provides general clerical support for TRIO EOC including; taking minutes at staff and other program meetings; preparing requisitions, internal supply requests, and travel documents; maintaining the EOC grant repository; tracking EOC budget expenditures; EOC outreach and events calendar; and preparation of grant reports, monthly and annual performance report.
• Ensure that the Educational Opportunity Center Policy and Procedure Manual is updated with required documentation in support of grant goals, participant access, form and documentation updates, and participation in the program for accomplishment of the TRIO EOC goals and objectives.
• Collect and organize PAR, monthly productivity as well as drawdown and budget reports.
• Print weekly data reports from the StudentAccess database for the Director and Counselors.
• Engages in professional development which enhances job performance and
growth. Overnight stay is required for annual, state or regional conference.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Associate’s degree is required. At least one year experience in an educational setting preferred. Background similar or experience with disadvantaged students required. Working knowledge of Microsoft applications programs, including Outlook, Excel, Access, and data entry is essential. Must have the ability to extract and organize information.
Review of Applications: Begins immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Projected Start Date: November 1, 2019
Salary: This is a Grade C112 position with the state. Annual salary is $25,268 with a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a retirement plan.
Application materials must include an ASU Mid-South Employment Application which lists three professional references, a letter of interest in the position, a resume, and a copy of any applicable college transcripts. Please submit all requested materials to:
Arkansas State University Mid-South
ATTN: Jackie Leech
2000 West Broadway
West Memphis, AR 72301
870-733-6719 (Fax) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ASU Mid-South and the Arkansas State University System are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers.