Turn in the documents listed to the Admissions Office.
- Complete the Online Application at asumidsouth.edu/application-for-admission/
- Email shot records for Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR 1 & MMR 2) to email@example.com
- Request High School/GED Transcript be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges be sent to email@example.com
- Watch your email for confirmation from your online application & respond as soon as possible
No documents needed; Financial aid cannot be given.
- Watch your email for contact from our Admissions Office & respond when contacted.
- Someone from the Admissions Office who is trained to help you get started will contact you.
- Know when your tuition is due!
- Visit the Cashier’s Window for your tuition balance & due date
- You are ready to go. Just make sure you come to class or log in on the first day!